Thursday, December 17, 2009

Your massage question answered.

You can’t wait! You have your appointment scheduled for your massage but you have a question. You wanted to ask but you felt uncomfortable asking. Do I have to be completely naked for my massage? Do I take all my clothes off or can I leave my underwear on? We want you to feel comfortable so if you prefer to leave your underwear on please do. We all have different comfort levels so do what is right for you. We can work around your undergarments. We work on all body types of differing ages young and old and your comfort is our concern. Also please note during your massage we only undrape the body part we are working on. In other words, if we are working on your back, your legs and feet are covered with a sheet. We hope you are feeling more comfortable now and know that with each massage you will gain confidence and trust so that you will be able to fully let go!

No comments:

Post a Comment