Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Share the cost of a massage with a friend.

I just got a real laugh. If you read my blog yesterday the subject line read, “I am pregnant can I get a massage?” One of my followers actually thought I was referring to myself! I have to be more aware of the impact of subject lines!
Times are tough this Christmas and we are all looking to make our money go further but still purchase meaningful gifts for family and friends. I received a call from a client requesting a gift certificate for her sister. She really wanted to gift her with an hour massage in her home but couldn’t afford the price of an hour massage. I asked her if she had another dear friend or family member who she was contemplating gifting too. When she told me yes I suggested her sister and her friend share the hour (as long as they both have 30 minutes right after each other.) My client thought that was a great idea. She was able to gift them both for the same one price. Consider this remedy this holiday. Happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment