Thursday, October 20, 2011

Do you know a new mom in need of some pampering?

We just left a new mom enjoying her pampering spa service- a 1.5 hour spa manicure and pedicure. Her new-born is just one month old and since he was born she hasn't been able to drive to the salon for a spa service. Our mobile service is just what she needed and she was blown away by our high standard. Here's what she wrote me after her service.

I just want to thank you for an outstanding service; Maria was absolutely fabulous. She arrived early and set up quickly, even moving (heavy) furniture to make me more comfortable. She was calm, friendly and professional. My one month old son had a lengthy and vocal meltdown and she remained nonplussed and serene, which really put me at ease. He screamed non stop and I became a bit frazzled; but Maria's attitude and excellent mani-pedi took the edge off my worry and brightened my day. I love how my nails look and look forward to using your service again.

Yours sincerely,
Heather. Malibu, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment