Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer Spa Services

I am ofter asked what's the difference between our mini pedicure and our spa pedicure.
I created the 20 minute mini pedicure for our spa parties when there's typically a large group getting multiple services and when there's a limited amount of time.
Here's the description:
Mini Pedicure: Includes polish removal, cuticle push, light filing & color change.
It is ideal for women who receive regular pedicures, say every 6 weeks and who want a freshen up pedicure without the full works! If you are someone who doesn't get pedicures regularly I highly recommend adding our 20 minute Foot Renewal treat beforehand:
Foot Renewal: Sea Spa mint exfoliate is applied to hands or feet, wrapped in steamed towels and followed by a rejuvenating massage. Revive tired hands or feet while relaxing to the wonderful mint aromas!

I always love looking down at my feet after a pedicure and showing my freshly pained toes! How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment