Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Pamper Yourself Thanksgiving.

Is it Thanksgiving already? This month has just flown by and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you, my wonderful customers and friends, for being so supportive. And I truly appreciate my invaluable Serve the Goddess staff, I feel so fortunate to work with such an amazing group of talented individuals.

I recently read a quote by author Melodie Beattie that resonated so much: "Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life... it can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend."

I am grateful every day and delightfully relish every opportunity to show it. I hope that during this season you are able to bask in the love of your family and friends. There is nothing better than that.

The holiday season is an opportunity for us to express our gratitude for our loved ones as well as practice being more loving to ourselves. It is a time to celebrate the heaven we have created right here on earth. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment